Are you an employed planner looking to start your own business?
Learn the tools needed to start a financial planning firm. With ten years of consolidated knowledge gathered from helping Financial Planners build better businesses, Ryan Goodfellow - National Growth Manager at Centrepoint Alliance - has helped employed planners from large insitutions to small boutiques take control of their careers and follow their destiny.
What does Ryan cover?
- The pros and cons of owning your own financial planning firm
- The documents you need to prepare before you resign to ensure you have the best chance of early success and a speedy authorisation with a dealer group
- Non-compete clauses; what you need to know and how to keep your nose clean
- Should you buy a book from the start or grow organically through COI’s and be true to your Value Proposition?
- Putting together a business plan and choosing a dealer group; what you need to consider and weigh up
- Building an Action Plan – “where to from here”?
This webinar was held on Wednesday 7 March 2018 at 12:00 pm AEDT. To view the recording, simply complete the form on this page and we will send you a link to the recording.
Since 2008, Ryan has had over 4,000 meetings with Financial Planning firms across Australia - as both a Practice Development Manager and Practice Recruitment Specialist. Over the years he has developed a keen sense of understanding around Financial Planners, their practices and challenges that they face. He's passionate about sharing his experience gained from being a trusted adviser to financial planners. Having been a bank planner himself for four years, Ryan understands all aspects of making the transition from employed planner to self employed adviser.